Monday, 04 October 2010 11:56
The Debt Support Package at Opportunity Sheffield can offer bespoke debt and money management packages to meet employer needs and mitigate the damaging effects of personal debt in the workplace. These can be aimed at business owners, directors, managers and supervisors or general employees. For further information please contact us on:
Tel: 0114 280 3907
The sections below contain information on how an organisation can provide support, guidance and information to employees to help tackle the problems associated with personal debt benefiting both employer and employee. Alternatively you can download all the information as a pdf file to read in your own time here.
- Employee debt and how it affects you - Find out how employee's personal debts could be impacting your organisation, costing you time and money as well as discovering the benefits of implementing some basic debt prevention steps.
- How to identify potential problems - Covers key signs that may suggest someone is suffering personal debt problems.
- How you can support your employees - Details how to raise a possible debt problem in a discreet, tactful and non-judgemental way. Also covers the steps an emloyer can take to provide basic support and guidance to employees who want it.
- Dealing with Debt (7 Stages) - A basic guide to beginning to tackle debt problems. This can be helpful in getting an employee started in tackling their own problem.
- Where to find further help - A guide and listing of local and national services that can provide free independent support to your employees to help them resolve any money issues.